Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

cadimage roof not showing correctly

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created a roof and then used a cadimage roof covering to cover that. On one of my cross sections the roof doesnt seem to be displaying properly. I decided to delete that roof - but when i deleted it - it seems that there is another cadimage roof underneath (which shows correctly) but when i delete the roof that displays wrongly - it deletes the roof completely in the 3D view. Anyone know how i can get around this?
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Your second roof covering would have been causing display issues with the first in section. Once you have deleted the duplicate you should be o.k. If you're not sure delete them both and place a new covering.
Anonymous
Not applicable
;once i delete the first one it shows the one underneath but when i look at the roof plan or the 3d view there is no cadimage roof covering in the place where ive deleted it. ive also tried drawing another roof covering and it does the same thing. (just a note - i only drew one roof covering , so not sure how there are 2?) will show screen shots
Anonymous
Not applicable

before.PNG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

roof.PNG
Anonymous
Not applicable
When the roof covering is not showing in plan does it still show up in 3D window? It could be associated to the wrong storey, or the wrong renovation filter.
Anonymous
Not applicable
No the roof covering doesnt show up on the 3d view when it doesnt show on the plan
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think in the "After" image you are seeing the roof covering beyond, from the hip end, in elevation. What in particular is wrong with the "before" image?
Anonymous
Not applicable
The pen types dont show up correctly