Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

changes in drawing order not sticking after changes sent.

Anonymous
Not applicable
one of our teams is experiencing the following problem (as reported to gs support):

"in documentation mode, details are being ordered in the navigator window to reflect the desired id no. order on the sheet. on sending changes to change workspace and/or to update file for other users, the changes in drawing order are lost and reverted to default order (i believe it's the order in which they were placed). on occasion, the drawings link to a specific marker is lost (status in settings dialog box reads 'embedded') and has to be relinked manually"

as a result, several hours of work arranging details/drawing on layouts and checking correct links etc. has to be redone.

i've managed to replicate the occurrence on the same computer/file and i believe the problem is a bug/software issue rather than a user mistake.

am awaiting advice back from gs support, but curious if anyone has experienced similar problems using tw and can offer any advice/solutions.
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
How frustrating.

It will be interesting, too, if it is indeed a bug, if it would be fixed in an AC 12 hotfix, since teamwork is completely changed in AC 13 and probably does not have this issue any longer.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Erika Epstein
Booster
Sounds buggy. Instead, set up a master for details with the GRID option.

Master Layout Settings>Grid set up
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"