Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

composite skin label to schedule

redmonki
Newcomer
I'm relatively new to archicad with this being my first post on the forum and as such I've pretty used up a reasonable amount of time trying to figure this out.

Basically I'm putting together some wall schedules for a decent size project and am wondering if its possible to schedule the composite wall skins similarly to the composite skin label?

I understand a work around is achieved by creating fields in the property manager for each skins, but it would be super efficient if I was able to automate this ie skin label

What am I missing?
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You probably want to create a Component Schedule instead of an Element Schedule.
A Component Schedule will generate data based on the individual skins of Composite Structures/Complex Profiles instead of generating data about the whole element.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
redmonki
Newcomer
Thanks LaszloNagy. Hopeful this can work for the intended use of a wall schedule.