BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

door description in schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone.
sorry for my question, i'm a newbie with schedules.
so I created a schedules for the doors in my project and it works great.
when i select a door in the floor plan and that i go to it's settings / description I can change it's acoustic value and then have this value show up in the schedule.
but if i do the same with another value ( for example "sill detail"), i'm unable to find this property and have it show in my schedule....
how can i say to archicad that "sill detail" is a parameter that i would like to be able to add to my schedules...
thanks in advance !

tap
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
tap:

Go to Door Schedule > Scheme Settings > Fields > click the arrow next to the Add button and select Add Object Parameters. Now navigate to the door you are using and look through the available parameters to add to your schedule.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!