Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

door schedule - one ID one rapresentation

alemanda
Advocate
Hi All,
I'm playing with schedules ... that's why so many questions.

Now I have the need to show only one rapresentation for all the doors with the same ID but I need to have the quantity floor by floor ...
Is it possible?
I was able only to have one ID but the same rapresentation repeated for each floor ...
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein
If I understand correctly, you'd like the door symbol (plan, elev, etc) for a door legend to appear only once while you show the totals per floor?

This does not seem possible. There is the "Show Headline" option (screenshot attached), which lets data fields be displayed once for a group... but if I try to include a graphic field (2D plan view in screenshot) there... then nothing is displayed in the headline.

In the screenshot, I have summarized the total number of doors of ID "01" by floor - with 3 on the 1st, 2 on the 2nd and 1 on the 3rd floor. But, I can't move the graphic to the headline (the line with the ID / 01).
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this that you want to obtain?
Schedule - DOORS by ID_SUM by Story_01.jpg
Karl Ottenstein
If by representation, you mean the data that describes the door, you can have the common fields summarized in the 'headline' - but notice in the attached screenshot that that field is called "ID", even though it actually contains 4 data fields, the other 3 not being identified by name.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
alemanda
Advocate
Karl,
You got my point in your first post.
I'd like to show the 2d plan and the front view only once.
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
Barry Kelly
alemanda wrote:
Karl,
You got my point in your first post.
I'd like to show the 2d plan and the front view only once.
That's not possible with the schedules as they are now.
Let's hope for changes in the future.

Even though you have identical doors (same ID) on each storey as soon as you list them in a schedule and list the storey they are no longer identical - the storey is different.
Don't list the storey and they will all group as one so long as "show uniform items as single entry" is on.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11