Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

door schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
I carefully go through the door setup, setting w/h/thickness, material, finishes, adding information I need to the parameter settings (user defined comments 1, 2, 3 etc), saving as favorites...D1, D2, etc.

Push the create schedule, select the items I want, add "additional parameters" to take care of the information you don't include that I want (see paragraph above) and what i get is
anybody's guess as to where it came from.

What i can't seem to iron out is where/how to set the door panel thickness to be what I want, not some weird number, or, if I get a weird number, please let it be EDITABLE.

IT SEEMS LIKE I CAN ACHIEVE EVERYTHING THAT I WANT, EXCEPT ONE NON-EDITABLE BIT OF INFORMATION, WHICH MAKES THE ENTIRE SCHEDULE USELESS
1 REPLY 1
TomWaltz
Participant
I think we might need a little more information, like maybe what version of Archicad you are on, exactly which buttons you are clicking, and which parameters you are selecting.
Tom Waltz