Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

feet to inches

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok...first IS question and I am sure there are more to follow....how do I get the width of a door to come out 6'-0"...instead of 6'....in fact if you look at the door placement command...you see doors set to 6-0 x 6-8....but little box only shows up with 6'....pic included....just curious
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
r wrote:
ok...first IS question and I am sure there are more to follow....how do I get the width of a door to come out 6'-0"...instead of 6'....in fact if you look at the door placement command...you see doors set to 6-0 x 6-8....but little box only shows up with 6'....pic included....just curious
Without re-coding the objects being listed in your schedule, as far as I know, you do not..... as the rest of us join in the fun from your avatar....
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
well thats not good...in any event...I noticed that the Element List Schemes produces some good stuff...so my next question....where do the Scheme List.txt files live....example...if I go to use the "Set Up List Schemes"...in theory it draws from a template EX: _Door Full Schedule P US.TXT....where does this list live...
TomWaltz
Participant
r wrote:
well thats not good...in any event...I noticed that the Element List Schemes produces some good stuff...so my next question....where do the Scheme List.txt files live....example...if I go to use the "Set Up List Schemes"...in theory it draws from a template EX: _Door Full Schedule P US.TXT....where does this list live...
It's embedded in the Archicad 9 Library.PLA.
Tom Waltz