Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

funky dimensions in schedule

jkershaw
Enthusiast
ok, folks, here's a new one for you:

In my window schedule, the dimensions are showing up as shown in the attached image. 1'-12"? 3'-12"? I've never seen ArchiCAD do that before.

The widths appear correctly in the window object. I've checked my dimension settings. The height displays correctly. I'm at a loss for how to correct this.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
AC26 APPLE SILICON USA FULL 4032
Mac Studio 2022, Apple M1 Max, 64GB RAM
13.2 macOS Ventura
learning AC since version 4.5
12 REPLIES 12
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
This was actually an issue prior to AC 21....

The OLD workaround was to keep typing 2'-0" right in the schedule and eventually it would HEAL... but with the AC21 upgrades, this no longer works either!

Not looking good to the contractors!
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
zoli79
Booster
I don't know if your issue is still an issue and if this solves it, but it's worth a try and works fine for me:
Instead of adding the General Width and Height parameters, add the Width and Height parameters from an actual window object, these are called A and B.
(On the second image with the loaded parameters you should see the length icon instead of the arrow.)
---
edit: I only see one screen shot image from the ones I tried to share. Oh, well... If you have questions about how to add parameters from objects, let me know.
macOS Ventura, ArchiCAD 26 - USA version
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello Duane,

This issue should have been fixed in ARCHICAD 21 update 5021 (fix #230091), and the released version of ARCHICAD 22 (3005).

Please make sure you have the latest build installed (7000), and if you still have this problem, then send me a PLA and a picture of where this issue is, so that we can take a look at what we might have missed.

Thanks,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit