BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

how do I bring in fill patterns from a version 11 or older..

Anonymous
Not applicable
into version 13 or newer?

I'm way behind on upgrading and I just loaded version 13 and am trying to bring in fill patterns and templates I created in older versions and it appears the file name extension has changed or something.

Please push me in the right direction if this is already discussed somewhere else.

thank you for any responses in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
vincon2:

You can use Attribute Manager to bring fills, materials, etc from an 11 file into a 13 file. You should be able to open any 11 file in 13, which file types are you having issues with?

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David wrote:
vincon2:

You can use Attribute Manager to bring fills, materials, etc from an 11 file into a 13 file. You should be able to open any 11 file in 13, which file types are you having issues with?

David
looks like a dumb user (me) error, I don't know what i was doing but I got what i needed working, sorry for the pointless topic, thx for your help
NCornia
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
vincon2,

Actually it is good to have these questions asked so that users can find answers. I have learned that often others are struggling with the same things but only a brave few come forward to ask. So thank you.

Best regards,
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center
Learn and get certified!