BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

how to find door marker parameter for scheduling

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hopefully I can try and explain the current set up. We are using the standard ArchiCAD_NCS door markers where it has the ability to pick up, read, and display the zone number the marker is positioned at on plan views. There are a few locations where the door accesses a room or closet with the panel swinging out. We continue to label that door with the same number as the room it accesses by moving the marker inward a little to where it's within the zone of the room/closet.

The issue I am having is that when I create a door schedule with the zone number set to represent door numbers, AC continues to follow the "rule" of having the door number internally set to read the zone number the door swings to. In that case the number in the schedule is the same as the corridor number which we don't want. I have tried several fields other than zone number and I still get the corridor number instead of room/closet number.

What I want to do now is add a schedule field via additional parameters by locating the actual parameter within the NCS door marker correctly labeling the doors on plans and add that parameter to the door schedule. Is that possible? I have tried searching Macros and sub types to locate the NCS marker object but am not having much luck. I'm not too familiar with that area of ArchiCAD so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Reset the default "inside face of door" as far as AC is concerned by performing a double Flip. Hopefully this will affect your situation.

For specifics: Look here, in particular gkmethy's post.

Snap
dwyckoff
Contributor
Greetings,
We had the same problem, only the parameter for "Door belongs to the Zone where Marker is Placed" was missing. So you could not place a reverse handed door and associate the door with the room you are swinging out from. The mirror / flip / mirror operation fixed the situation and restored the parameter in the dialog box and allowed us to move the marker to the needed side to get the correct number. We will see how this schedules.
DWyckoff
Master of Time and Space
Whenever the wife lets me

A/C23, OSX10.13.6
Learn and get certified!