hi, i have 2 very simple interactive schedules that schedule zone and its floor area. they are both the same except one schedules zones on the to be demolished reno status and the other on the proposed status. they are on separate layouts. when i open the layout with the proposed schedule, the the schedule updates and displays in full. when o i open the layout with the to be demolished schedule, it updates but displays only the headings and not the list of zones and areas. I can get it to display eventually by opening and closing the IS and updating the project but cant quite work out the correct sequence. but it wont stay, next time i go back to the layout, the schedule only displays the headings. the same thing happens with my more complex schedule that is based on the to be demolished reno status.
Does anyone know why the to be demolished schedule keep disappearing?
Thank you very much for the report and I am sorry about the issue!
For some reason I was unable to replicate this issue. If I set the saved view to hide Demolished elements in the Renovation Filter, this should also reflect in the saved view of the schedule. I am wondering if you could share with us a sample file for further investigation? Please let me know if you'll need a secure place to upload the file also.
I have almost the same problem - my schedules update themselves (if the drawing setting is on automatic update) to the renovation status of the model, not the one which is in the setting of a saved view.
It is driving me crazy that I have to :
1. set the drawings of schedule on a layout in manual update setting
2. each and every time I want it updated, set the model in adequate reno statusm update one schedule, change the model reno status, update another schedule.
Since it is a view of a schedule, it is supposed to worke like any other view - check the settings and update accordingly.
it worked OK before, but in AC 23 and 24 that I am using now, it just updates to the current status of a model...