Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

is possible to change the location of the autoamatic saving files?

alexdantec
Contributor

is possible to change the location of the autoamatic saving files?

i spent 20 minutes searching in the Archicad 25 menu and 15 minutes in the 2000 pages help pdf file....

is a nightmare...i found the comand but not the place where is this command so....i can not find this command

can someone help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mi_jan
Enthusiast

Are you referring to the location of the Recovery file? 

This can be found in Work Environment> Company standards Schemes> Data Safety & Integrity.
Under the Data Safety dropdown, it will display the location where this saves. (See Screenshot Below)

**Note that while it's not recommended to change this, if you decide to do so, make sure you redefine your work environment scheme to avoid this setting going back to the default when you open up Archicad in the future. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 1.00.01 PM.png

iMac - MacOs Big Sur 11.6.6
Archicad 24 - Latest Build
Archicad 25 - Latest Build

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
mi_jan
Enthusiast

Are you referring to the location of the Recovery file? 

This can be found in Work Environment> Company standards Schemes> Data Safety & Integrity.
Under the Data Safety dropdown, it will display the location where this saves. (See Screenshot Below)

**Note that while it's not recommended to change this, if you decide to do so, make sure you redefine your work environment scheme to avoid this setting going back to the default when you open up Archicad in the future. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 1.00.01 PM.png

iMac - MacOs Big Sur 11.6.6
Archicad 24 - Latest Build
Archicad 25 - Latest Build

Thank you very much