within interactive door/wdw schedules i added various annotations/dims within the cell. I've recently lost that information + the vertical formatting of the cells. I originally thought it may be a layer issue but that's not the case. It's as if the schedule regenerated itself to the original view prior to any modifications. The windows and doors have not been changed in some time about the only thing i remember doing is making changes to the marker settings (shape and size) using select wdw (or door) tool, ctrl-a, change settings within dialogue box. Would this cause the generation of a new schedule?
I don't know why it keeps happening. But, I'm having the same exact problem. I had a team member open the layout with the schedule on it. It had the notations and dimensions on it till he sent and recieved. Then we both watched it regenerate and disappear. Let me know if you ver get an answer to this puzzle.
It occurs to me that the 2d annotations remained intact all day long even though I sent and recieved numerous times. It even showed up on another teamwork member's local copy until a send and recieve. Could it have anything to do with the server or the send/recieve or reservation/release all operation? My hunch is that it's a teamwork application issue. I don't think this would occur in a stand alone project.
In my case it was a solo project. Although no one replied, i still suspect it was when i changed the marker settings as my second attempt at annotation within the cell (knock on wood) has remained intact since my post. hopefully someone will respond to your 5/9/11 post.
Unfortunately we have the same problem here. Teamwork project where schedules regenerate to some form of default resulting in loss of annotations. This probably happened after new user joined project (send & receive) but none of the users where actually working with schedules at the time.
This has happened before but was dismissed as a human error. Now I think not.
I've read the list of bug fixes that are included in the new Hotfix 3862 but can't find any bug fix number that corresponds to this problem.
This is a major pain in the butt because we use our drawing index to track revisions in the set and it requires hours of work to recreate it every time we issue a revision AND creates an opportunity to make an error.
This was an issue all the way back in AC 13. I'd have thought they would have fixed a bug like this by now. It seems to be only a BIM server issue. Solo project notation remains.
Is this happening in ARCHICAD 19?
I have not worked with this functionality recently, but a few years ago when this feature first came out, I had similar experiences of annotations of Schedules lost for no reason. And this happened without any change to the Scheme Settings, any change to the number of elements in the Schedule. Basically, annotate Schedule cells. Close the file. Open it later, schedule cell annotations are randomly gone. No change whatsoever to file inbetween.
.................................................................................................... Get Archicad Tips at https://twitter.com/laszlonagy AMD Ryzen 1700X CPU, 48 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD 2x28" (2560x1440), WIN10 PRO ENG, AC20-AC25 Loving Archicad since 1995
Windows 10 Pro
ArchiCAD 20 5025 Fin Full
Several hotlinked modules in mod-format
One schedule has "auto dimensioning" on.
One schedule does not.
We're trying to manage some door schedules created on the main teamwork project. The annotations randomly disappear, but not ALL of them. I've noticed that at least some annotations seem to stick. These seem to be on elements that have not been modified, and are not on hotlinked modules. We've been working on the mod-files and updating them back on the main teamwork project, but what we've done has not involved doors in any way. Still the annotations seem to vanish. The "auto dimensioning" does not seem to have an effect on this, as both schedules suffer from the disappearing annotations.
We confirmed that scheduled elements in hotlinked modules (at least in a teamwork project) lose their annotation consistently. This has been reported to our local reseller, who told they'll be in contact with Graphisoft about this.
Hi All, this is a known error. The problem is that when you make multiple Views of a single Schedule with different Renovation Statuses, in one case it will list certain windows, and in another case they might not have the "existing" status, so they do not exist in the schedule either. As a result, the annotations connected to them have nothing to connect to, and they go missing.
There is no easy fix to this phenomenon. The only workaround to avoid the mentioned issue is to make sure that you only have ONE single View saved of each schedule (if you need more than one, please duplicate the whole schedule, and save the new view from there). Best, k