Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

multileader label tool

RWARCHPC
Booster
Does anyone have experience with the multilayer label tool? I understand you can create basic schedules whereby the number in the tag automatically populates a list or schedule. Great for simple floor plan keynotes, but I have not been able to "connect the leader symbol to a schedule.
Robert Wilkanowski
Archicad 27
Mac OS Monterey
Hardware: M1 Max with 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine, 64GB unified memory
1TB SSD storage
5 REPLIES 5
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Yes, it is possible to do.
You have to fill out the Title and Text parameters of the Multileader Label object and schedule those.
MultiLeaderLabelSchedule01.png
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
In the Fields panel of the Scheme Setup Dialog you have to click the down-pointing arrow button portion of the Add button, then search for this object and add these parameters to the schedule fields.
RWARCHPC
Booster
Lazlo,

Thank you for the very clear step by step. Of course, I managed to screw it up: after setting up the schedule with the scheme settings and criteria you demonstrated, the schedule did not update to reflect the text in the leader in the live view. Is there another step I'm missing? I've attached 2 screenshots for reference.
scheme settings.jpg
Robert Wilkanowski
Archicad 27
Mac OS Monterey
Hardware: M1 Max with 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine, 64GB unified memory
1TB SSD storage
RWARCHPC
Booster
This is the live view with multileader label
live view.jpg
Robert Wilkanowski
Archicad 27
Mac OS Monterey
1TB SSD storage
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hmmm, it seems like this does not work with 2D Objects placed in Section/Elevations, works only when the Multileader Object is placed in a Floor Plan View, which is a shame.
This seems like a big limitation in ARCHICAD that you cannot schedule stuff that appears in non-Floor Plan type Viewpoints.