Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

ok

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
Talk to your contact in Graphisoft. Once upon a time, there used to be a Graphisoft Center status for the reseller offices, that could be achieved if the staff fulfilled certain criteria, which included training center.

You should also talk to the professional organization there, an architectural or engineering society and include the training in their points or whatever other merits they have - like the AIA points in the US.

Good luck!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
Talk to your contact in Graphisoft. Once upon a time, there used to be a Graphisoft Center status for the reseller offices, that could be achieved if the staff fulfilled certain criteria, which included training center.

You should also talk to the professional organization there, an architectural or engineering society and include the training in their points or whatever other merits they have - like the AIA points in the US.

Good luck!
Thanks for the tip, so, Graphisoft requires certain criterias in setting up training facilities? i just hope its not hard to get permission from them..
i really wanna share this program to my fellow designers here, train them and eventually convince them to have their own program for their office. Thanks again.