Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

q: windows sunshade in schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with windows shutters not showing in Windows Schedule: it is interesting because the shutters are visible in List elements. Since I'cant put dimensions or any extra details in list, I would prefer to solve problem in Schedule.

We work in Archicad 19, INT, and I've attached some images...

Thank you in advance!
7 REPLIES 7
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
The screenshot did not attach. Can you try attaching again?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry - something went wrong. I had a double post as well 😮
windows schedule.jpg
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
What I can think of is the old Listing and the current Interactive Schedule are two different developments so they are working differently. Maybe this is the reason the list displays the Sunshade and the Interactive Schedule doesn't.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Barry Kelly
It is possible to show/hide parts of a window/door in a schedule with a bit of GDL scripting.

See... http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=35888

In your case the sunshade is probably scripted not to show in a schedule.
In the ideal world there would be a parameter in the object to allow you to show the sunshade in schedules or not.
I am guessing that your object does not have this option so unless you are handy with a bit of GDL coding I think you are stuck.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
hm, haven't try the coding yet. But if I manage to pull this out - that means after tweaking one library I'll have to copy it on all the computers in the offices?

On the funny side: the question asked 5 years ago was as well from Zagreb. It seams we have a thing with window shades
Barry Kelly
If it is a Graphisoft library part then it gets a bit more complicated.
Because in future they may issue a new updated library and you will lose any modifications you made.
All the macros in GS objects will add another layer of complexity too.

So you will want to "save as" the object with a new name and then use that in your projects.
It could be in the 'Embedded' library in which case all users opening that file will have it already.
Or you could place it in an 'Office' or 'Project" library that you need to update on every machine or have it on the network so that all machines can access that one library.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
The library part is the original Graphisoft library part. I have to think a bit on how to proceed with this.

Thank you all!