BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

"Another user is sending in changes right now..."

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Something curious happened to my ARCHICAD project on Teamwork. When I click Send & Receive I get the attached error.
It even happens when I share a BRAND NEW project onto my BIM server (and I am the only user).
Using my own machine, I've logged in as another user in ARCHICAD, and this error doesn't appear when I click Send & Receive. So it looks like something is wrong with user.

Any clues?

Ben

error.jpg
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK - I solved it by going to the BIM sever and "Force Leave" my user - that seemed to do the trick!
Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
We are having the same problem. 3 different users getting the same message: “Another user is sending in changes right now to the Embedded Library. Please wait, then try again."

Tried leaving and re-joining but nothing.

Any help please?
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Achille wrote:
We are having the same problem. 3 different users getting the same message: “Another user is sending in changes right now to the Embedded Library. Please wait, then try again."

Any help please?
Hi Achille,

First, I hope that you and your loved ones are doing well during these challenging times!

Thank you for your question and I am sorry about the issue!

From our database, my first guess is someone reserved the embedded library elements, preventing other people from sending the changes. Could you ask everyone to rejoin the plan and after that, please press Release All and see if the problem goes away after that?

If that does not help, I would like to ask for a Teamwork Support Package for a deeper investigation. Please follow this guide and prepare the package: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/25480/

Once you're ready, please let me know and I will send you a special link where you can drop the package to.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Achille wrote:

Any help please?
Hi Achille,

I think it's not exactly what Minh said, but something went corrupted in the project database.

I suggest to re-share the project after a repair. If it doesn't help, then you might need to check if you have any duplicated objects with the same name - it can cause similar issue.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
Hi Minh and Noemi,
thanks for the replies. We are fine and hope the same for you. We are working from home and so smooth teamwork operation is crucial.
The libraries were all actually free for reservation, after a release all from all members of the project we got the send and receive process to work. So problem solved
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Achille,

Thank you for the good news! We glad that the issue is solved for you!

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

I am having the same problem!

2RA Building Workshop
www.2rabldgworkshop.com

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz. 16.0 GB. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU.
ArchiCAD 25. 5002 USA Full

Trying repair and re-share

2RA Building Workshop
www.2rabldgworkshop.com

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz. 16.0 GB. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU.
ArchiCAD 25. 5002 USA Full
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!