Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

sheduling material of wall complex profile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i have a pronbem with material schedulin of wall complex profiles , say the wall has two types pf material consisting of facebrick half way and stock bricks with plaster and suppose e i added concrete footing as well. So how do i show all thes e materials according to their surface area and volume because the calculations showabou the same quantities no matter if on is a quarter of the whole thing ,. So how do i go about this?
1 REPLY 1
There is never only one way to skin a cat.

This is a good case for exporting the schedule to Excel where the data can be used with formulas much easier.

However, that has it's complications as well.

Show me the wall and I will give you a suggestion about how to schedule the quantities you want so show in an interactive schedule.

"two types pf material consisting of facebrick half way and stock bricks with plaster and suppose e i added concrete footing as well"

Is not enough of a description.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25