BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

transferring teamwork project between BIM servers

Anonymous
Not applicable
our office started using the v13 teamwork (TW2) at a time when we were in the process of transferring our computer network to implement a proper file server . While we were waiting for completion of the server installation, i installed BIM server on one of the networked workstations and its been running fine on several projects.

i've also since installed a BIM server on our office file server and, after some minor setup issues, have shared the latest TW project to this machine and it seems to be working fine.

i would appreciate some advice as to the best way to migrate the initial TW projects from the workstation BIM server to the office server BIM server with minimum disruption to team members.

I assume i could join project with exclusive access, save as a .pln or .pla and then reshare it on the new BIM server, however if there is a better way i'd prefer to know about it before rather than after.

thanks
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!