Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

updating Archiplus tools and objects

RandyC
Advocate
Any idea when the tools and objects in Archiplus will be updated to Archicad 24 ?
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
Looking at the USA ARCHIPLUS site, the Library Part Maker does go to the AC 24 download page. The BIM6x still goes to their 23 page because Revit geometry is now (or very soon will be) part of AC 24. Surfaces, and ordinary objects, should just work?

Which tools are you having an issue with?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
RandyC
Advocate
Zone in Section - I use a lot 23 version will not install to archicad 24
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
Karl Ottenstein
RandyC wrote:
Zone in Section - I use a lot 23 version will not install to archicad 24
Gotcha. This is an Add-On, even though it is identified on the USA ArchiPLUS page as an 'object'. Typically, GDL Objects there should work fine.

Add-ons (plug-ins) must be recompiled for every new version of ARCHICAD and indeed, only the AC 23 version is on the subscription web site.

This add-on was developed by/for Graphisoft North America exclusively for the North American market and so, as an ARCHIPLUS subscriber, you should contact your reseller or the US priority tech support number or email to ask them about the status of this add-on. Please post back what you find out 🙂
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
RandyC
Advocate
There now appears to be a zone in section add-on for version 24 on the archiplus website.