Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Forum Posts

NCS Door Schedule and Frames 01

Hi, I'm have a problem with my door schedule. I completed my floor plan with the door marker off. I selected all doors and set marker to NCS door. I then used the Element ID Manager to set the doors in proper sequence. You can see in the attached PDF...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

importing polylines with z values. possible ?

For a long time we've been wanting to import dwg files with terrain lines and rooftop lines so that they retain their z values once imported into archicad. In previous version of AC this has not been possible, but someone on a graphisoft helpline sug...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Calcs for Calculated & Programmed Area

Has anyone come across a way to list the area of zones as calculated AND as programmed? I have a spread sheet with a column that lists programmed areas and calculated areas. I have used the Zone No. line item to manually input the programmed area, wh...

ksjhawk by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules

This is a long shot as I dont think it can be done...but maybe I am missing something? If doors and windows can identify what zone they are related to, can objects be aware of what zone they are in? I'd like to create an FF&E schedule on the basis of...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Create Mesh from Surveyor file

I can not get this file to create a mesh for use in archicad. I didn't really expect it would work, but maybe someone can take a look at this file and see if there is an obvious problem.....It would be great if you can get a mesh back to me. EDIT: HE...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC columns from RS goes bananas...?

Hi, Struct didn't place the model in the correct X-Y so I need to move the struct model. Usually I do this by making a fat marquee around the model and with the marquee tool I just drag the whole model to the new position. However all column are kind...