BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

2d representation

David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Divya:

Look at Model View Options > Window Options, and read the Help files for these features.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
How do i represent the a complete wall with windows, just as we show it in autocad. In my case, i'm able to represent neither of the elements.. the wall or the windows in 2d even after changing the priority and display order as well. i've attached the images with this msg.
Erich
Contributor
David,
I think you need this line added to you signature...
David wrote:
You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Erich wrote:
David,
I think you need this line added to you signature...
Or just add this very well known internet abbreviation:

YSAASTYP(CTPBNTTOTP)WYAVAOS(SMFAE)FMAHITF

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!