Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

3d Window defaults to 'Existing' view

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having the problem of the renovation filter changing from 'Planned Status' to 'Existing' almost every time I switch back to the 3D window from the plan (or another window). It's really annoying and wastes about 40 seconds generating the model each time. I've tried to find a pattern but I can't seam to tie it to anything in particular.

Anyone get this issue and figured a way to fix it? Can you set the 3D window to always open (or stay) in the 'Planned Status'?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you using the View Map to navigate? You may be using views that are set to the Existing reno filter.

If you are not using the renovation features you could delete all but the Planned Status filter.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Miner wrote:
I'm having the problem of the renovation filter changing from 'Planned Status' to 'Existing' almost every time I switch back to the 3D window from the plan (or another window).
This is a known bug, you are not alone. Must use a View to avoid this.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14