Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC 17 only 20 available fills

Bling Keeta
Newcomer
Help!
I don't know what happened to all the fills.
Ben Ling
B.L.LING ARCHITECT INC.
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Mac Pro 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
AC 20
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
Fills, like most attributes, are part of the PLN (e.g.) file, and not part of ArchiCAD itself.

So... what file do you have open with only 20 fills? Is it the 'new from template'? Or?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Bling Keeta
Newcomer
This is a new file I just worked on for a couple of days.
I forgot if I am using AC residential template or not.(that's what I normally use)
How do I get out of whatever template I am using and get the right one without trashing what I've done?
Ben Ling
B.L.LING ARCHITECT INC.
Vancouver, BC, Canada

AC 20
Barry Kelly
Bling wrote:
How do I get out of whatever template I am using and get the right one without trashing what I've done?
You have 2 choices.
You can copy & paste what you have modelled so far into a new template file that has all the attributes you want.
You may need to set up the views and layout pages again depending on how far you have got with your model.

Or you can use the Attribute Manager to bring some or all of the attribute from another file so you have what you want.
This is probably the best way as you will retain all views, layouts and publisher sets that you have already set up.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Bling Keeta
Newcomer
I managed to use Attribute Manager to copy the fills from another file.
Thanks.
Ben Ling
B.L.LING ARCHITECT INC.
Vancouver, BC, Canada

AC 20