Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC26 Update 2 - Preview - Dark Mode

DGSketcher
Legend

@GSHQ: How after three years and a rewrite of the attribute tools is this type of thing still considered acceptable?

Either support Dark Mode (as you should!) or remove it; don't just keep making excuses for the mess we are trying to work with!

Unreadable!!!Unreadable!!!

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
3 REPLIES 3

It is disappointing this still doesn't work and seems to have got worse. I did notice that if you activate the feature under the experimental settings and then turn it off you get a dialogue asking why it's been turned off. Maybe GS are trying to gauge how many people use it to determine if it is worth investing the time making it work fully. I certainly did use it and really like it but found the AC26 version unusable. Also, when the storey window is set to white background then it's potentially pointless having the dark environment.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Classic GS logic, put up with it or turn it off and tell us you're not using it so there is even less reason to fix it. 😠 We don't know how many want it, but we know all these people say they don't like it.

It's frustrating how the rest of the software industry (inc Vectorworks) is onboard but GS can't be bothered to finish this.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Romans
Expert

Absolutely unacceptable after all the versions and bug fixes and promises.....

Huge disappointment! 

Will it ever be finally fixed??

AC26_Update-2_DarkMode UI glitch.jpg
Apple iMac Pro with macOS Sonoma, AC 5.0 to 27 INT and GER, all the latest