BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 19 Announced

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Today ArchiCAD 19 was announced by Graphisoft.
Find all information about it here:

http://www.graphisoft.com/archicad/archicad-19/overview/
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous
Not applicable
Looking forward to June and its release.
sinceV6
Advocate
The feature comparison looks very promising. Looking forward to "add multiple labels to an element", "point clouds" and the overall speed, among all the other listed improvements.

Best regards.
Anonymous
Not applicable
What about Mac RETINA displays?
abdelaziz
Expert
I hope the update of archicad 19 new improvement will bring a software architecture with its projection problem is severe (boolean does not work on 2D plane, gsm object located on several floors do can not be cut in the plane 2d this is serious) you should see the problem in front and adjust I'm tired of circumventing the brobleme
AMD Ryzen 5950x
AMD RX 6750xt
AC27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Graphisoft I like the direction taken with temporary point markers and guide lines as well as the Dimention editing and the surface painter and not to mention backround processing speed as well as all the other improvements.
Jere
Expert
I'm easy to please. The following two are intriguing to me: "New and Improved Label Types" and "Simplified Door / Window UI"
ArchiCAD 26-5002; Windows 11; Intel i7-10700KF; 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1660
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Jere,

Then you will be pleased to here that the 1 Label per element limitation is gone and you can attach as many Labels to any element as you wish.
The Labels have been reworked to display specific types of information about elements since now you no longer have to squeeze all kinds of info into one Label.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Yes. These new labels are going to change the way I do many things. They have the potential to make many things that were difficult much easier and reduce the amount of typing out notes for details. They are going to be used in ways no one has thought of yet. The multiple labels for a single object mean you can have one for ID #, one for a note that is off to the side, one that has everything you could ever want to know about the object.... many very cool things for use almost very where in the program. Very nice in 3D documents. I have samples to show but probably should not do that until after authorized to do so.
This should get you all excited for 19. Very good stuff is coming! Don't blow your software budget on other software until you have seen 19. I have no idea, but I expect it to come out about the same time as last year. ? I wish they would tell us so we can plan and budget for the new release better.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Barry Kelly
Steve wrote:
I have samples to show but probably should not do that until after authorized to do so.
Show away - the NDA is now over.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!