Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

ARCHICAD 20 Educational License

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have downloaded the ARCHICAD 20 from the http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/install/AC20/USA link, but it does not show up in my Myarchicad.com account and therefore does not give me a serial number to use. How do I go about obtaining this serial number for my educational license.

I have tired clicking "continue on registration page" but all it does is take me to myarchicad.com and ARCHICAD 20 still does not show up in my list of products.
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
Archicad 20 is 2 versions old now.
Is there any reason why you want this version specifically.
Can you download 22 from MyArchicad?
I think MyArchicad only offers the last two versions for download - unless you have downloaded them previously and they will be in your list.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Lingwisyer
Guru
Other than them not providing licences for the older versions, have you actually registered for an educational licence? If not, you can request an educational licence through MyArchiCAD (I think... it has been a while...). Were you provided with that link from your school? Maybe they manage their own licences?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was trying to download 22 from MyArchicad but due to some error it was not downloaded.
Barry Kelly
Was there an error message to say what happened?
All I can suggest is to try again.
Sometimes using a different browser can help.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11