BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 21 Update 5021 Released

Csaba Kezer
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear All,

Today we have started to publicly release the next Updates of v21 for the AUS, AUT, CHE, FRA, GER, INT, NZE, UKI and USA language versions.

ARCHICAD 21 Update 5021
This Update addresses the issue of disappearing Stairs on Floor Plans - caused by a bug in Update 5010. For more information on the bug and it's solution please check our Help Center article: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/?p=75623

You can read the Release Notes and download the Update packages from here: ARCHICAD 21 Update 5021

BIM Server 21 Update 5010 & BIMcloud 21 Update 5014
Today we have also officially released the next BIM Server and BIMcloud 21 Updates. These packages were already available as Preview Updates and proved to be stable for a Public Release.

You can read the Release Notes and download the server Updates from here: Best regards,
Csaba
Csaba Kézér
Director, Global Customer Support
Graphisoft
3 REPLIES 3
after installing this update and creating a new file with the USA Commercial Template I get a prompt asking me to keep the Grid Tool's data because the Grid Tool is not installed. Is this a template error or did something get removed from the package. This isn't a Preview Update: this shouldn't be happening.

Also, the latest AC Grasshopper doesn't seem to work or is mislabelled as v5011.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
@Aaron You're on a Mac? I didn't see a prompt like you mentioned but I have now noticed I cannot create grids however I was able to create one in 20 and paste it into my 21 file. Windows user seem not to have this problem.
I reinstalled. Seems to be working on Mac with Build 5021 now.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Learn and get certified!