BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 21 Update 6013 Released

Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear All,

Today we have made the final version of our next ARCHICAD 21 Update available. We have tested the packages with the AUS, AUT, GER, INT, UKI and USA versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control. We will keep testing the package against the remaining language versions, and approve them as they pass.

If you previously updated to the Preview version of this update (build 6000), it will be possible to update from the Preview package to the final one without a problem.

You can read the Release Notes and download the packages from the revamped update download site.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I was surpriced there came an update 1) in the middle of the holiday 2) AC 22 has just been released.
? - My question is though, I cannot find this info in a Swift.. Do I need to update the BimServer?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Kovacs I Guess Japan is a great market, and in the North it is vacationtime now, but when do you think a Norwegian Version up for testing?
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Lars,

The Norwegian version of the update is already tested and released. ARCHICAD should notify you automatically, but if it doesn't, you can download it from here.

I am not sure which version of BIM Server you have, but we have just recently discontinued BIM server and replaced it with BIMcloud Basic, which has the same functionality, but it should be independent of ARCHICAD's version. This page should open with a video explaining this. You should upgrade to this version for sure (and then not worry about this in the future).

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Learn and get certified!