Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 22 Update 4023 Released

Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear All,

Today we have made the final version of our next ARCHICAD 22 (4023) Update available. We have created and tested packages for the INT, USA, AUS, UKI, NZE, GER and AUT versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control. The Check for Updates feature should notify you about the new version already. We will keep testing the rest of the language versions, and release them as they pass our Quality Control.

In addition to all the fixes that were included in build 4005, this version also includes fixes for the Parametric Profile Hotlinking issues, mentioned in this article.

You can read the Release Notes and download the packages from here.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable
we are still waiting for version 4005 for the Spanish language, is there any forecast of time?
best regards.
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Update 4023 should roll out for every language in a few weeks time (when they pass Quality Control, they are uploaded right away). As mentioned in the previous Announcement Topic, there won't be a 4005 update, we recreated the first update package with a higher build number, to include more fixes. This caused a delay for several languages (including SPA), but in exchange this update is more stable.

I am sorry about the delay, and thanks for the patience.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Carlos Schwarz
Participant
Hello,

I am experiencing issues with teamwork after updating Archicad to 4023 on my machine. Particularly when trying to upload a project to the server with the option "share". Is this a known issue? Do we need to update BIMCloud as well?

Thanks
Carlos Schwarz Rodriguez, Architect
Lyall Bills & Young Architects, London
Archicad 24 6004 UKI Full on macOS Big Sur v11.6
iMac 27-inch 2020, i5 3.1Ghz i5, 32 GB 2667 Mhz DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4 GB
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hi Carlos,

updating BIMcloud is not required, though in general we recommend to always have the latest version installed. https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/bimcloud/

A few questions to get closer to this problem:
- Is there an error message displayed when the share process fails? Please share the error, maybe that help us to track this down.
- Does this happen on all computers where you attempt to share?
- From the same computer can you join existing projects?
- Is there enough free space on the partition where BIMcloud's Projects live?

m
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, we don't have the function "create label from 2D" in the FR version of archicad 22 4023, I check on Windows and Mac versions.
Do you have a solution for that?
Thanks
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Oeh.youssef:

Look at Work Environment > Command Layout Schemes > Menus > List: All new commands in alphabetical order and search for the Label... command. Since it is a new command, it would not be part of an older imported WE.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Carlos Schwarz
Participant
Hi Marton,

I would like to apologise for not answering earlier. It was a false alarm: just by coincidence the day that we updated Archicad our server started having issues and we started having first performance problems on team server and then problems with the licenses. We realised that the server was getting stuck and after formatting it and starting from scratch the issues dissapeared.
Sorry again.

Regards,
Carlos
Marton wrote:
Hi Carlos,

updating BIMcloud is not required, though in general we recommend to always have the latest version installed. https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/bimcloud/

A few questions to get closer to this problem:
- Is there an error message displayed when the share process fails? Please share the error, maybe that help us to track this down.
- Does this happen on all computers where you attempt to share?
- From the same computer can you join existing projects?
- Is there enough free space on the partition where BIMcloud's Projects live?

m
Carlos Schwarz Rodriguez, Architect
Lyall Bills & Young Architects, London
Archicad 24 6004 UKI Full on macOS Big Sur v11.6
iMac 27-inch 2020, i5 3.1Ghz i5, 32 GB 2667 Mhz DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4 GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
When can we expect upgrades to other language versions?
Time flies, in version 21 we have been waiting for an update almost half a year.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I see that upgrade to 4023 for my language is available. Thank you.