Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 22 Update 4023 Released

Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear All,

Today we have made the final version of our next ARCHICAD 22 (4023) Update available. We have created and tested packages for the INT, USA, AUS, UKI, NZE, GER and AUT versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control. The Check for Updates feature should notify you about the new version already. We will keep testing the rest of the language versions, and release them as they pass our Quality Control.

In addition to all the fixes that were included in build 4005, this version also includes fixes for the Parametric Profile Hotlinking issues, mentioned in this article.

You can read the Release Notes and download the packages from here.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
14 REPLIES 14
I love archicad, but i have to say that this update is the buggiest release ive used in like three years.
is there going to be another one soon? to address the how bugged out the railing tool is?
maybe you guys need a new quality control team who can legitimately test things.
4023 is a bust
DGSketcher
Legend
SenecaDesignLLC wrote:
I love archicad, but i have to say that this update is the buggiest release ive used in like three years.
This has been quite noticeable in the last three main releases. Not good for confidence...
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Anonymous
Not applicable
SenecaDesignLLC wrote:
the buggiest
Maybe it's not AC problem but MAC . On Windows, this release works fine.
Likely not the case since i have all the same issues on my windows machine I still get way better performance on my mac. but the crashes i seem to cause happen on both windows and mac and on brand new drawings with only stock libraries.
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello SenecaDesignLLC,

We have actually just released a preview version of the next update (build 5003). Maybe you should check it out, and see if it addresses your issues.

Anyhow, if you still experience a lot of crashes after the update, please send in the bug report when the bug reporting window comes up, and send the bug ID to your local support. This way we will be aware of that crash, and the support team should be able to give you feedback on when that specific issue would get fixed.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit