Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 22 Update 6000 Preview Released

Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear All,

Today we have made the preview version of our third ARCHICAD 22 Update available. We have created and tested packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI and USA language versions.

The Preview Update is only available for the above language versions. If you attempt to install it on a different language version, you will get an error message about this.

We will create Public Update packages for all language versions in the upcoming weeks. It will be possible to update from the Preview package to the Public one without a problem.

You can read the Release Notes and download the packages from here.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
19 REPLIES 19
KeesW
Advocate
What is meant by 'Preview'? Does this term also apply to this release for named AC versions?
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU
Karl Ottenstein
KeesW wrote:
What is meant by 'Preview'? Does this term also apply to this release for named AC versions?

Daniel answered this question in the conversation about the previous Preview:

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=290216#p290216
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Were experiencing lots of unexpected crashing with 22:5009 SWE. Any date for 6000 SWE release?
It's getting a bit nervous here among our users.
DGSketcher
Legend
This doesn't work in AC22 6000 using profiled butt glazed frames. Gaps appear between the panels which can't be adjusted....
https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/84673/
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
DGSketcher
Legend
Rectangular Window Opening 22 shows a tapered head lining when using the variable closure. This may apply to all windows using this option. The result is also present in 3D and was also flagged up in an IFC export by the recipient.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I've you got an idea of the date of release ?
The beta is not available in French, and the 5000 version is the very very buggy
The search and find function alone makes at least 3 crash a day for Avery architects of our company !

Honestly, working 4 months with the 5000 version is the worst archicad experience I never had in a decade.

FYI : we work on mac.
agroni
Booster
dkovacs wrote:
Dear All,

Today we have made the preview version of our third ARCHICAD 22 Update available.
Hi,
is there any news about the new official 6000 release date in other languages?
The Dev team was probably busy with AC23, but now hopefuly could have the chance to develop this issue for ac22
The BIMster @ AllesWirdGut
Currently: Archicad 26
User since Archicad 6.5 (2001)
we're past 30 days from the preview release.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
DGSketcher
Legend
I have just come to add some dimensions to a project and noticed that selecting "Automatically dimension walls..." with "Core" or "Outer faces" will result in completion of the dimension process on the first click. This might be great for just dimensioning a single wall but I think the default should be to anticipate the creation of a chain of dimensions as previous. To create a chain of dimensions you now have to click on a node point first to stop the autocomplete process.