Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 22 Update 6001 and ARCHICAD 21 Update 8002 Released

Csaba Kezer
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear All,

Today we have made available the final versions of our latest ARCHICAD 22 6001 and ARCHICAD 21 8002 Updates. We have created packages for the INT, USA, AUS, UKI, NZE, AUT and GER versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control.

The “Check for Updates” feature should notify you about the new version already. We will keep testing the rest of the language versions and release them as they pass our Quality Control. It will be possible to update from a Preview package to the Public one without a problem.

You can read the Release Notes and download the update installers from here.

Best regards,
Csaba
Csaba Kézér
Director, Global Customer Support
Graphisoft
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
Caution for anyone who updated AC 22 yesterday - at least the USA MacOS update. The update site was downloading the wrong DMG file ... the 6000 version vs the 6001 version. If you have already updated, check the About screen to verify that you have 6001 installed. If not, download again - perhaps refreshing the download page if it still does not show the 6001 DMG file.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
agroni
Booster
WOW...121 Repairs.... and 41 just repairing "Crashes".
To be honest with you, I haven't seen in a while such a big list
On the other hand...thank you!

Is there future work in plan for Update 8000?
The reason why I am asking is that we have reported 13 cases of faults/errors or "BUGs" as I call them (Karl Ottenstein is familiar with this term ). In the list I could find 1 or maybe 2.
Any hope in that?
The BIMster @ AllesWirdGut
Currently: Archicad 26
User since Archicad 6.5 (2001)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, it is actually much more stable !
agroni wrote:
WOW...121 Repairs.... and 41 just repairing "Crashes".
To be honest with you, I haven't seen in a while such a big list
On the other hand...thank you!

Is there future work in plan for Update 8000?
The reason why I am asking is that we have reported 13 cases of faults/errors or "BUGs" as I call them (Karl Ottenstein is familiar with this term ). In the list I could find 1 or maybe 2.
Any hope in that?
.... and that was just getting started. See the 6021 Update released today But I am very glad that they are quick to fix and release Updates as soon as they can.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25