Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 22 Update Preview 5003 Released

Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello Everyone,

Today we have made the preview version of our second ARCHICAD 22 Update available. We have created and tested packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI and USA language versions and they all passed our Quality Control.

The Preview Update is only available for the above language versions. If you attempt to install it on a different language version, you will get an error message about this.

We will create Public Update packages for all language versions in a few weeks time. It will be possible to update from the Preview package to the Public one without a problem.

You can read the Release Notes and download the packages from here.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
22 REPLIES 22
With the greatest of respect for all the work you do and your great attitude for following up on so many threads in this forum, PREVIEW versions do not solve the problem. With 42 seats to update, we are not going down the "Install the Preview Version" rabbit hole to solve the rogue hyperlinks in PDFs issue.

5003 needs to be released as an official version as soon as humanly possible.

Please!
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Karl Ottenstein
dkovacs wrote:
You can read the Release Notes and download the packages from here.

I don't see anything (but I could have missed it) about MacOS Mojave compatibility issue resolutions - particularly the reported problem of all File related dialogs experiences multi-second delays reported in other threads. Is this resolved, and does Graphisoft now feel that AC 22 Build 5003 is fully Mojave-ready?
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=63149

Thanks,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Daniel and Graphisoft team - great work on the update!

I wanted to know if this update has fixed the PDF / Bluebeam bug where entire pages would become hyperlinks to other incorrectly linked pages?
rikhav
Booster
It is great to see railing issue is now resolved. Further, would like to know, with this update, is Archicad 22, fully compatible with macOS mojave?
Anonymous
Not applicable
i have the USA version and IM getting the lanquage error message
Anonymous
Not applicable
What does this mean exactly? Can you customize UI icons?

"253942 USER INTERFACE: The function for loading icons onto the user interface has been improved."
Anonymous
Not applicable
I HAVE THE US VERSION AND THE UPDATE IS GIVING ME THE ERROR MESSAGE THAT ITS THE WRONG LANQUAGE. HELP PLEASE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS TO GET BLUEBEAM CONNECTION REESTABLISHED
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
barkeater wrote:
I HAVE THE US VERSION AND THE UPDATE IS GIVING ME THE ERROR MESSAGE THAT ITS THE WRONG LANQUAGE. HELP PLEASE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS TO GET BLUEBEAM CONNECTION REESTABLISHED
Hello barkeater,

I think what might have happened, is that maybe you have downloaded the INT version of the installer instead of the USA version (or maybe you have a Solo version, for which we have not released the update yet, it is only available for the FULL versions). Here's a direct download link to the USA installer for Windows (and here's the macOS version just to be safe). Please try to install the update with this, and see if it works this time.

PS. This is a community forum first and foremost, so you might not get help with your issues right away here. If you need instant help, I think it is a better bet to call your local support/distributor. They should be able to help you promptly.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

GRAPHISOFT

Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
ponaelius wrote:
What does this mean exactly? Can you customize UI icons?

"253942 USER INTERFACE: The function for loading icons onto the user interface has been improved."
Hello ponaelius,

No, that descriptions seems to be kind of misleading to be honest. I had it changed to something more clear. Thanks for pointing this out.

This was actually a bug that on certain computers some icons on the user interface could fail to load (so the button was there on the toolbox, but the icon of the tool was not). This is what was fixed in the update.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

GRAPHISOFT