Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 22 WHAT is coming up

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is the last day for renewal for Archiplus. Anyone have any idear what will be in Archicad 22
21 REPLIES 21
Eduardo Rolon
If they do they cannot say because of NDAs.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Went is the preview release date of the archicad 22.
Eduardo Rolon
Usually summer
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, but the preview is around end of april or first weeks of may
Eduardo Rolon
Then you have more information than I.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Every year they share the new tool and amelioration for the new version. The new version will be available around the mid june or the end of june for the US version.
Anonymous
Not applicable
There's been some posts about the 22 reasons for Archicad 22, but I think that those post where published by mistake and were deleted rapidly.

But google is faster If you search in Google and check the cached pages for 22 reasons, you may find that information.

It says also that the new version will be released in June, as always.
Underwhelming.

But was to be expected I suppose, coming after version 21 with a big new tool in the Stair Tool.
This seems more like a performance upgrade and bug-fix version more than anything.

On the positive side, I suppose they should be commended for going back and improving a new tool (as well as some other existing tools that were long overdue) rather than what they typically do when they introduce a new tool and then never touch it again or improve it.
So that's a plus.

I just still feel like they're falling behind in many respects to their chief competitors.
felcunha
Expert
Bricklyne wrote:
I just still feel like they're falling behind in many respects to their chief competitors.
Are you kidding ? Did you see the improvements for Revit 2019 ? "tabbed windows", "full window perspective view"...
Come on...
Felipe Ribeiro Cunha

AC 26, macOS Monterey