BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 22 announced

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
New version has been announced, for details please go to:
http://www.graphisoft.com/archicad/

Please use this thread to talk about your impressions of the new features.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
42 REPLIES 42
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Things change. That guys has been the voice for many years now.
I guess they wanted to have a new voice, something different, something new.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
JaseBee
Advocate
All looks exciting, just wondering about the relationship between the parametric properties of the custom profiles and GDL.

As we can now use profiles in library parts will the parametric parameters also be available to be manipulated from library parts? Guessing probably not (I'd imagine calling up the parameter, and the subsequent manipulation on the points would get very confusing very quickly), how about railings and stairs?

Also excited by the incorporation of maths! Woo!
AC 24 5004 AUS
iMac OSX (10.13.6) 4.2ghz i7
8gb ram/8gb vram
stefanc
Participant
Has any date been set for Archicad 22 USA download availability?

My codemeter key updated to 22 a week or two ago but no word from ArchiPlus (although in the 5 years + I have had my ArchiPlus subscription they have never notified me of anything other than my payment being due) No word in the forums here that I have seen...

Thanks in advance,

Stefan
Eduardo Rolon
No news yet but should be before the end of the month.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Karl Ottenstein
stefanc wrote:
Has any date been set for Archicad 22 USA download availability?

My codemeter key updated to 22 a week or two ago but no word from ArchiPlus (although in the 5 years + I have had my ArchiPlus subscription they have never notified me of anything other than my payment being due) No word in the forums here that I have seen...
As Eduardo said, no date has been released yet, but typically it will be later this month.

Be sure that you check your spam folder / filters - as GSNA does send every ArchiPLUS member an email with download instructions when the product is available. Every year, some people say that they didn't get the email, but if your ArchiPLUS account email address is correct (go online to check), it should head your way - and so only spam filtering would be blocking it. No doubt folks here will be talking about when the download is available, so stay tuned on the forums as well. 😉
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
stefanc
Participant
Hey Karl (and Eduardo) I'll check into it all on the email and see what I can figure out there -- Thanks for the heads up, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't totally missing something!

Saw the INT version announcement! I'll grab that to play for a bit and keep me happy

Cheers
Karl Ottenstein
Yesterday's press release gives anticipated release dates for ARCHICAD 22:
http://www.graphisoft.com/info/news/press_releases/graphisoft-ships-archicad-22.html

INT has already begun shipping. It says that the following versions will begin shipping on these dates:

USA - June 20
French - June 25
UK/Ireland - June 28
German/Austrian - July 6
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl wrote:
Yesterday's press release gives anticipated release dates for ARCHICAD 22:
http://www.graphisoft.com/info/news/press_releases/graphisoft-ships-archicad-22.html

INT has already begun shipping. It says that the following versions will begin shipping on these dates:

USA - June 20
Okay, the 20th has come and gone. Where is the download?
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Eduardo Rolon
Heard Monday.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Thanks, Eduardo. However, I'd certainly prefer it if GS could just take charge of correcting their own statements.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Learn and get certified!