BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 23 Released

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
ARCHICAD 23 is now released in several major languages (INT, USA, UKI, FRA, GER, AUT).
Installers may be downloaded from here:

https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/languages/

Please discuss the new features of ARCHICAD 23 in this thread, as well as impressions, thoughts, etc. about the new version.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
24 REPLIES 24
dwyckoff
Contributor
dushyant wrote:
Installed ARCHICAD 23 INT (3003-1.2) on MacOS 10.14.6, but upon launching it just crashes, never starts, not even the startup splash screen.
Please help.

Thanks.
I have the same problem with it running under MacOS 10.13.6. It runs for me under an Admin enabled user, but not under a standard user account. V22 had no issues under either user.
DWyckoff
Master of Time and Space
Whenever the wife lets me

A/C23, OSX10.13.6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Our school was eligible for version 22 and we are very much appreciated for this opportunity. I was wondering what to do to get version 23 under educational licensing?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Same problem, it keeps crashing when I want to start the connection with no reasons. I also would like to point out that ArchiCAD 23 is slower than ArchiCAD 22.

Best regards,

Frank
Barry Kelly
icobbne wrote:
Our school was eligible for version 22 and we are very much appreciated for this opportunity. I was wondering what to do to get version 23 under educational licensing?

I have no idea with regards to the school and their licenses.
They would probably need to speak to their local Archicad distributor.

But as an individual, you can get the educational version and license from MyArchciad.
There is a link at the top of this page.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Eduardo Rolon
No need to contact the distributor. The school just logs into their myarchicad account and get their upgrade there. This is the same for students and faculty.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Somehow, if we close without saving then try to open a project again it crash and won't stop crashing until we reboot the computer....

Also, the archicad 22 library of doors and windows fails to migrate...
dushyant
Enthusiast
dushyant wrote:
Installed ARCHICAD 23 INT (3003-1.2) on MacOS 10.14.6, but upon launching it just crashes, never starts, not even the startup splash screen.
Please help.

Thanks.
I managed to run ArchiCAD23 on my Mac. The problem was the drive name and the username was the same. They need to be different for ArchiCAD to run.

Please refer this for more info: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/125505/

Hope this helps others.
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Any news of when there will be an update to ArchiCAD 23?

I've reported to Graphisoft UK a lot of problems with 23 since we got it last year. One of the problems is not being able to Publish Modules which have Openings in them so we have been unable to use this new Feature at all let alone all the other issues

Today I have found yet another one. Its all getting rather frustrating and hence my post
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
Stress Co_
Advisor
Laszlo posted this in another thread:
(Nick's post was dated Jan. 28th)
LaszloNagy wrote:
Nick Cornia from GS NA posted some info about AC23 Update 1 in another thread:

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=68922#p306251
Update #1 for ARCHICAD 23 is slated for release in the next 1-3 months. Sorry we cannot be more precise than that on an ETA. These updates must go through a rigorous process of development and quality assurance and possibly some revisions before we release them so it is not possible to pinpoint a date right now. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have lost my final job payment as well as my work relationship where I haven't been able to show some pictures because of the deadline. The owner thinks I only promised to wait for a hotfix fix that never came out while they were waiting for explanatory pictures.
Waiting for a hotfix that is never clear when it will come out while it is so very important and very urgent to wait for.
So waiting for the ArchiCAD 23 hotfix, who should I hope for?
Painful
Learn and get certified!