Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

ASSOCLP_NAME

DGSketcher
Legend
Is there a substitute for the following in AC21 GDL...

n = REQUEST ("ASSOCLP_NAME", "", name)

The request as shown has been phased out. I am trying to obtain the library part name to display in a label but can't find any meaningful guidance in the documentation or GDL centre.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
3 REPLIES 3
Gergely Feher
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
I tried it with the INT version and it seems working in 2D script. In other scripts it should not work, and it is written on GDL Center: "Expression returns 0 and contains dummy return values (emtpy string or 0) if used in parameter script, causing additional warning."

In which script did you try it?
DGSketcher
Legend
Hi Gergely, If this still works in the 2D script then I just need to debug my script.

I have not read the advice in the GDL centre properly which I now see refers to Parameter Scripts.

Thank you for the response.

Trevor
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
wilson83
Contributor
What is the alternative for using ASSOCLP_NAME in the master/parameters script? I am trying to create a values list based on a library part name and the values list can only be generated in the master/parameters script.
Michael Wilson

ArchiCAD 9 - 22 (6021 AUS Full)
Win7 | 64 bit | 8Gb RAM | Intel i7 3.40 Ghz

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!