Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Accessories not found after installation in AC26

arqperalta
Contributor

I installed AC26, Goodies 26 and the update 3010 USA Full. I see the Accessories Library 26 and the Accessories box checked in the "Available Add-Ons", but I can not find in the Design Extras menu, the Accessories ( Roof Accessories, Slab Accessories, Wall Accessories).  Any comments?

Carlos J. Peralta

a r c h i t e c t

Peru - USA

AC 4.55 - 26

Asus i9, 64Gb Ram, Windows 11, 4Gb graphs
47 REPLIES 47

Use the 'Browse' link in the Drag & Drop area below where you compose the message.

I will test with a brick coursing chart.

BarryKelly_0-1660792274487.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

This is the guide to fix the issue and the best way to install Goodies.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Hi Minh, When you say "manually add the commands back to the menus" what do you mean? How do I do that?

You can add the commands in the Work Environment.

But you will need to know what the accessories are and all the other goodies if you want them too, and where they go in the menus.

You may even need to create some of the sub-menus.

BarryKelly_0-1661161684743.png

As mentioned by Lee in the PDF he attached, you can delete the Work Environments from your profile (export any custom WE you have) and then install the goodies.

But I suspect if you then import your custom WE, you may still not have the goodies in the menus - I am not sure as I haven't tried it.

Just a hunch that as your custom WE didn't have the menus before, then they won't have them after import.

Of couse if your custom WE did have the menus because they were from a previous version of Archicad then they may well work - but then you wouldn't have noticed them missing if you were doing that.

If you are using standard WE, then this method should work just fine.

You just have to find the WE in your system user profile.

I actually just think it will be easier to uninstall.

Then reinstall (don't start Archicad), install the Goodies, Update Archicad and then start it.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27

Hi Barry,

When you say uninstall, you mean Archicad or just the goodies? 

If you reinstall Archicad but select the ‘repair installation’ option it fixes the issue too but it resets Archicad. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

I would uninstall both.

But Lee has said in another post that just reinstalling Archicad using the repair option also works (the reinstall will reset the Work Environment).

So just re-install, install goodies, update and then start Archicad.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27

you don't need to uninstall it just reinstall all using the same installer, just don't launch the ac first after reinstalling 

Jose Gradoli
Booster

Wasting lots of hours until I found this topic. I have to say the UK PDF guide is valid for Archicad SPA

www.formaarquitectura.com
ARCHICAD 25 SPA

Barry thank you!! I spent hours trying to figure out why the accessories add on wasn't working. It was the INT version that I needed to install instead of AUS version. Thanks again