Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

All parameters tab in Graphisoft windows

Andreas _kerlund
Contributor
Hi!

We are using a customized version of the basic window in our office standard.
I would like to able to show all parametets in the window tool dialogue and have googled a lot to find a solution. One suggestion was that if I had atleast one parameter that isn´t hidden in the parameter script it would activate a tab called "All parameters" in the custom parameter section. But I haven´t gotten it to work.
Any ideas how to accomplish this?
Andreas Åkerlund, Arkitekt SAR
Arkitekthuset Jönköping AB
ArchiCAD 5 to 25
Windows 10 64 bit
Intel i9 7920x @ 2.9 GHz, 64 GB RAM
5 REPLIES 5
Barry Kelly
If you can't see 'All Parameters' then you will find a 'Hideparameter' command in the parameter script.

hideparameter all "A", "B", "ZZYZX"

You can either add the parameters you want to see to the list of exemptions and you will see just those parameters or you can comment out the entire command and you will see all parameters.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Andreas _kerlund
Contributor
Thanks Barry!

I found similar advice online. It works perfectly on objects but not on windows, or at least not on the Basic Window. The Basic Window is ofcourse a very complex object with tons of macro calls and it is hard to find a hideparameter all command. There are plenty hidparameter for a single parameter but when I cancel a few of them out with ! there is still no parameter list in the window tool. Is there some command in interface script that can cancel out the parameter list? Sadly I'm proficient in the more complex types of interface commands.
ArchiCAD 5 to 25
Windows 10 64 bit
Barry Kelly
As you say GS doors and windows are very complex with many macros, and macros calling macros.
The hideparameter all command will be in one of those macros somewhere I am sure.
If it is not in the parameter script it could possibly be in the master script (but I don't think so).

If I get a chance later I will load the GS library and have a look around (I don't actually use it).

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've dealt with this as well. It took some digging but this is where I found it. This is in the US library.
I just commented it out.
Doug
Andreas _kerlund
Contributor
Thanks all!
I also found it with some digging. It became clearer for me when I realised I only needed to check the parameter script or sometimes the master script when there wasn't a Call command directly in the parameter script. In the Swedish library the Hideparameter All was in the third level of macros...
ArchiCAD 5 to 25
Windows 10 64 bit