Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Annotate bearings and distances

Tom Krowka
Booster
Is there any way I can annotate survey bearings and distances automatically by selecting the line. It seems like it should be a gimme, but I can't find anything that would do it for me. Seems like it should be a dimension choice...but maybe not.

I have several irregular properties I need to input; I'd like to check bearings and distance as I go. They show up on the tracker when input the data, but I want to annotate and verify at the same time.

Thanks. Tom
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
4 REPLIES 4
Something like this? https://bimcomponents.com/GSM/Details/20076
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Tom Krowka
Booster
That looks just right. Except there is no way to download it......that I can see.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
Tom wrote:
That looks just right. Except there is no way to download it......that I can see.
You have to download it from within ArchiCAD. The Object Tool will let you search BIM Components portal. Enter "Property" as a search criterion, and it will come up.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Barry Kelly
Tom wrote:
It is not very clear but drag t he arrow icon in BIMComponents to your open Archicad application.

Or as Richard said in your objects settings just do a search and Archicad should check BIMComponents automatically and you can download it through the object settings dialogue.

Barry
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!