BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix-1210

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
We have found a serious bug in the Interactive Schedule Add-On that may cause incorrect values in zone schedules. To fix this, we have released today Hotfix-1210, which replaces the Interactive Schedule Add-On.

Hotfix-1210 is unusual in the way that it is not a cumulative patch, so it can be applied only to a build 1200 ArchiCAD. If you are on an older build, you have to install build 1200 first.

The Hotfix is available through 'Help/ Check for updates' or through the automatic update. Please do read the Release Notes, if you are upgrading from 1114 or earlier.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
45 REPLIES 45
Eduardo Rolon
OOPS? Any idea? I have 1200 installed…
error.png
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Could be a permissions problem. Can you post here what is logged in the updater.log file (which is in the Uninstall.AC folder)?
Gergely Kmethy
Eduardo Rolon
It is kind of huge and it was last updated on March 19

_____

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting 'AC11-1040.app' update process. Date: 08/18/2007 Time: 15:15

Deleted
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Eduardo,

Unfortunately this contains nothing about 1210, which is a bit strange. Nevertheless, please try to fix permissions so you have read/write access to all files and folders inside the ArchiCAD folder.

Maybe it's a good idea to delete the log from your post. I expected something smaller, as 1210 only creates one line in the log.
Gergely Kmethy
Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried to update today but the installer will not allow me to select the 1114 build to update. I don't believe it to be a permissions thing and have rarely had problems updating in the past. Do I have to update to 1200 before updating to 1210? If so, how do I get to the download page for 1200?
Eduardo Rolon
Gergely fixed permissions still no go.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
You do need to update to build 1200 first, as the download page, the release note, and my post above states. You get Hotfix-1200 from the update page. Please check the Release Notes.
Gergely Kmethy
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
ejrolon wrote:
Gergely fixed permissions still no go.
What if you restart your computer? I assume you quit ArchiCad before trying, although the Installer should warn you if AC is running.
Gergely Kmethy
Anonymous
Not applicable
gkmethy wrote:
You do need to update to build 1200 first, as the download page, the release note, and my post above states. You get Hotfix-1200 from the update page. Please check the Release Notes.
I've been to the update page. 1200 is not available to me there. I've searched the downloads page. I could be missing it, but I've not been able to find a previous updates page... Could you provide the link?

Nevermind.. I got it... thanks
Learn and get certified!