Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 16 Hotfix-1 (build 3014) released

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
We have released Hotfix-1 (build 3014) for ArchiCAD 16. The primary reason for releasing this Hotfix is a crash that occurs fairly frequently when launching a second instance of ArchiCAD 16. Besides this, there are a couple of zone calculation-related fixes included.

The Hotfix is currently available through the automatic update system for INT, USA, AUS, NZE and GER language versions. Other language versions will be enabled as they pass QC. You can find a list of fixed bugs in the release note:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC16-3006to3014-ReleaseNotes.html

We are planning to release the next Hotfix early fall.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
20 REPLIES 20
Chazz
Enthusiast
Looks like no Mountain Lion compatibility fixes? Hopefully that will be in the Fall release or before.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Anonymous
Not applicable
so maybe now GS will ship ArchiCAD16 to its Australian user base?
Still not sure why the big delays vs other countries...
Barry Kelly
rwallis wrote:
Only 2 more weeks to wait.
Apparently we can download it from http://www.myarchicad.com/ but when I log in there I can only see what I have downloaded in the past.
I can't see anyway to get to 16 (apart from creating a new login).
Is there some not so obvious button i am missing that links to 16?
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Barry,

The reason why you don't see ArchiCAD 16 on MyArchiCAD is probably that you selected Australia as your country when you registered, and in that case MyArchiCAD only offers you the AUS version, which is not released yet.

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
Barry Kelly
I thought this was the case when I checked a little while ago.
But today I had an e-mail from GS Austrailia informing us of a delay in the shipping of the DVD.
This is part of the message.
If you urgently require ArchiCAD 16 as you are waiting to start a new project, or just cant wait to get your hands on this eagerly awaited release, you can download ArchiCAD 16 now.
Go to www.myarchicad.com register as a professional and download the Australian AC16 version – this is available now.
That is why I thought it might be there now.
I actually created a new login and straight away I was able to download the AUS version.
But when I login with my existing details I can only see the page with my previous downloads.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Barry,

We will look into that.

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
Anonymous
Not applicable
rwallis wrote:
Still not sure why the big delays vs other countries...
Uff... You are a lucky boy, I'm Spanish and here the spa version will be release some day in October... And even with archiplus update we can't use the INT version... So if you can use the INT version you are very lucky.
Balazs Simonyi
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Barry wrote:
That is why I thought it might be there now.
I actually created a new login and straight away I was able to download the AUS version.
But when I login with my existing details I can only see the page with my previous downloads.

Dear Berry,

In Australia International version is not offered for professional users. I checked you account and it seems that your current ArchiCAD product is the International (because you have changed country from UK), so you cannot upgrade to a new version in Australia. This is why we developed a new function (next to the country change) with which you can choose your preferred ArchiCAD language version (not available in every country). Please go to your account page, select Australian ArchiCAD 15 as your preferred language. After that the site will offer you to try ArchiCAD 16 Australian version.

Best Regards,
Balázs
Balazs Simonyi
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Jose wrote:
Uff... You are a lucky boy, I'm Spanish and here the spa version will be release some day in October... And even with archiplus update we can't use the INT version... So if you can use the INT version you are very lucky.

Dear Jose,

I also checked your account on MyArchiCAD.com, and you are registered to USA, so if you login you will be offered to download the new version. You will get a 30-day serial of course, but that should be enough to try it out

Best regards,
Balázs