Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 18 Trapezoid wall stretching problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi!
I have just noticed in ArchiCAD 18 (build 4020, Win x 64), that on floor plan "Stretch Trapezoid Wall" button is not working. While pressing the button, Pet Palette disappears and nothing happens with the wall.

This button works in a 3D window. For Basic walls I've not noticed any problem, but for Composite walls, it does not always work (I can't determine when it works and when not).
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Rammstein:

I am seeing the same behavior on the Mac.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David wrote:
You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
Done.

Is this topic enough for fixing the bug, or I need to report somehow else?
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Rammstein:

The best way to know that the bug is in the system is to report it via your reseller (sometimes someone from Graphisoft will reply in a thread that a bug have been verified, but this is hit and miss).

Thanks for adding the signature.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14