BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 18 Update 4020 is Available

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We have released ArchiCAD 18 Update 4020. It is currently available through the automatic update system for the INT, USA, AUS and GER language versions. Further language versions will be enabled as they pass Quality Control. You can download the Update packages from the Release Notes page here:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/updates/AC18/AC18-3006to4020-ReleaseNotes.html
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous
Not applicable
We wont be able to work with teamwork between to two platforms/updates/versions now right?

i.e. I have mavericks at work, and I have Yosemite at home; I can't log into our BIM Server now because they will be different builds?

~Jess.
JaredBanks
Mentor
The OS shouldn't matter, just the Build of ArchiCAD. So ArchiCAD 18 update 4020 on 10.10 and 10.9 should work together. Have you updated both your home AC and your work AC to the latest update?
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome
Anonymous
Not applicable
oh - OK great - I thought the latest update / build was specificially for Yosemite , if you had updated your OSX.

So great- we will go ahead and do the update then. (No I haven't updated anything yet - I was scared )
peter spellman
Participant
Hello Marton,
Any idea when 19 will be released?
Trying to see if purchasing the new iMac w/retina display is worth the risk.
Thanks,
Peter
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
ArchiCAD usually is released in the US around June after the AIA National Conference each year.

Cheers,
Link.
Maged Ibrahim
Newcomer
AndorSzoke wrote:
We have released ArchiCAD 18 Update 4020. It is currently available through the automatic update system for the INT, USA, AUS and GER language versions. Further language versions will be enabled as they pass Quality Control. You can download the Update packages from the Release Notes page here:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/updates/AC18/AC18-3006to4020-ReleaseNotes.html
I still have crash with Mac os 10.10
gpowless
Advocate
Link wrote:
ArchiCAD usually is released in the US around June after the AIA National Conference each year.

Cheers,
Link.
^
|
|

Please Graphisoft get it right the next time. (And quit changing stuff that already works!)
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
Maged Ibrahim
Newcomer
Does anyone experience ArchiCAD 18 build 4020 crash on Mac OS 10.10? I stopped working with AC18 and get back to AC17.
Ted Taylor
Contributor
Maged wrote:
Does anyone experience ArchiCAD 18 build 4020 crash on Mac OS 10.10? I stopped working with AC18 and get back to AC17.
I am having the same problem after upgrading system to OS X 10.10 and v18 to build 4020. Splash screen, standard annoying dialog box and then crash. Tech Support suggested reinstalling v18 build 3006, which did not help. I have sent follow up, but they are closed on Sunday, so I do not expect to hear anything until tomorrow (Monday).

I do not want to have to revert to 10.9, as that can get messy, but it may be required. By the way, does anyone know what has happened to Preference files for Archicad? I have all Preference Files visible and I can only find one that is related to Archicad. "com.graphisoft.BIM Server.plist" and three that have something to do with "WIBU" Trashing preferences used to come right after restarting computer as way to get things going again on a Mac.

Ignore signature below, I have been running Archicad 18 since it came out.

Panic mode begins officially on Tuesday.
Ted Taylor
Atlanta, GA , USA
iMac (Retina 5K, 27", Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 32GB
AMD Radeon R9 M395 2GB
OS10.14.2,
Latest Archicad 22
AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Maged wrote:

Dear Ted, Dear Maged,

I wonder if there is any chance that you have the problem documented in the Yosemite article on HelpCenter:

http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/technotes/operating-systems/mac-os-x-10-10-yosemite/#Important_note...

If not, can you send in your crash reports and send us the Crash-ID displayed at submitting?

Thank you in advance,
Andor
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
Learn and get certified!