BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Archicad 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone send a direct link where i can download archicad 14 ??? I have the key licences but i have lost my installation disk.
Also i would like to know if newer editions of archicad can work with my archicad 14 key.
Thanks!!!
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
Can't help with the download location, but, no, your AC 14 key will not work with any newer versions. All old versions up through 14 will run with it. (Basically, any active license is a license for that version and all prior ones. There can be hardware and OS issues preventing really old versions from running though.)

In case someone else knows of a download link for you: what country specific version are you looking for?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your answer , i m looking for GRC version
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
I'd try your local reseller. Our local version (NL) offers downloads back to AC18, I believe. Older than that and having lost your disks, they ask you to contact them.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have contact local reseller , they can support from 16 and newer!!! they can not sypport my version.....
Learn and get certified!