Sustainable design
About EcoDesigner, Energy Evaluation, Life Cycle Assessment, etc.

Archicad 16 and PHPP?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,
I'm playing for the first time with Archicad 16 and I'm looking for the button to export data to the PHPP: where is it?

Thanks!

Enrico
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous
Not applicable
minox wrote:
http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archicad/webinars.html

Hope it helps
Thanks for the link, will be there. Im hoping it will be very interesting!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm an Ecodesigner user working on a passive project at the moment. The loss of the PHPP export is a big issue for me at the moment. When will the Export feature be issued to Ecodesigner subscribers?
For me this is critical at the moment!!!

When will * be released and how much will it be?

Thanks for all the info in this thread, it does look like it will be impressive.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Quote:
- €/$: how much is it going to cost?

No final decision regarding the price, yet.

After watching the webinar on Eco Designer Star (ED*)this week that once again I am going to have to reach deep into my pockets and shell out more $$$.

I for one felt cheated/disappointed when Graphisoft (GS) incorporated ED into ArchiCAD 16 as I had paid the extra $$$ for this add-on that now everybody gets for free. I get annoyed when this happens its kind of like you need two things so you buying two things but a period of time later its a case of buy one thing and get one free.

Therefore for what its worth; those of us that purchased the original Eco Designer Add-on should received Eco Designer Star free or at least heavily discounted price for compensation for the initial $$$ (lets face it... these add-ons aren't cheap and why should GS have two bites of the cherry from us).
rjwilden
Booster
Agree absolutely
Richard Wilden Design. Ltd
Dunedin, New Zealand.
Imac 27" i9 3.6GHz; 32GB Ram Mac OS 11.3
Archicad V23:V24
Miklos Sved
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Brendon,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of GS for not being clear regarding EcoDesigner* pricing for people who purchased the first generation EcoDesigner add-on. There are two points that I'd like to make regarding the topic:
-) the EcoDesigner add on was a tool for energy evaluation and design optimization, for the early design phase. Let's say it took GS X amount of effort to produce it. EcoDesigner* is a high end energy analysis tool capable of compliance documentation. It took us 7X amount of effort to produce it. In other words: one is a walkman, the other is a high end hi-fi device. The two can never cost the same, therefore your claim of GS charging twice for the "same thing" does not do us justice.
-) EcoDesigner* will be offered to users who purchased the first generation EcoDesigner add-on at a discount price

Thanks for being a "core" EcoDesigner user! The satisfaction of early adopters is key for us, therefore I hope that you'll find the EcoDesigner* product useful for your work. Try the EcoDesigner* Public Beta free of charge to test the new functionality! Also, please take a look at other ASHRAE certified building energy simulation software solutions to see how much they cost - I can assure you that the price of EcoDesigner* will be lower.

Best Regards,

Miklos Sved
Product Manager
GS Sustainable Solutions
Miklos Sved
Graphisoft Product Manager