Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Archicad 24 Update 3 and Archicad 23 Update 4 Released

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear All,

We have released the Archicad 24 Update 3 (5000) and Archicad 23 Update 4 (7000). We have created the packages for INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER, AUT, ITA and FRA versions so far and they are passed our tests. The Check for Updates feature is enabled, it will notify you about the new updates soon. We will keep testing the rest of the language versions and release them as they pass our quality control.

Update 3 brings new exciting features to Archicad 24. This latest update makes PARAM-O available for users on macOS as well. With PARAM-O, users can quickly create custom objects and building elements — without writing a single line of GDL code or script — thanks to an easy-to-use interface developed with the architect in mind.

Learn more about PARAM-O by reading this article and watching the video below.

Here is the List of Improvements in Archicad 24 Update 3 and Archicad 23 Update 4. The Update installers are available on the Downloads section of our website.

Should you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

15 REPLIES 15
Barry Kelly
mnguyen wrote:
May I ask how did you start Archicad: by double-clicking the ARCHICAD Starter/ARCHICAD.exe or by clicking the icon on Start Menu/Desktop?

I have tried all these methods to start and I just get the blank Archicad with no file or start menu.
If I double click a file it opens fine (of course no start dialogue then).

mnguyen wrote:
The case about AC23 is even stranger. Do you see the AC23's splash screen loading? Does it appear in Task Manager and then disappear? What do you mean by having a black screen in the end?
No there was no splash screen and nothing in Task manager.
Just re-installed 23 and it starts OK now - but still with no start dialogue though.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Barry Kelly
Barry wrote:
I have just updated 23 on my laptop and now it won't start at all (24 still does but without the start dialogue).
Tried to open the Task Manager to see if there was anything there.
Eventually a message popped up to say a program could not start.
Now I just have a black screen!

This could have just been a perfect storm - laptop running low on hard disc space, IT playing around with antivirus security settings, and on top of that the update not installing successfully because of these problems.

I have freed up some space and re-installed 23 and all seems good now.
Except there is no start dialogue, straight into the 23 splash screen and opens with no file open.
When I reinstalled I updated to 23 build 6001 and kept a copy of that - it starts with the start dialogue.

So has anyone else on a Windows system updated Archicad 23/24 AUS version to the latest build?
Do you still have the startup dialogue?

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Lingwisyer
Guru
So has anyone else on a Windows system updated Archicad 23/24 AUS version to the latest build?
Do you still have the startup dialogue?

My 23 AUS 7000 works fine so far, no issues. Still have the dialogue.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a projected date that Param-0 will be available to SOLO users? Thanks!
Barry Kelly
Lingwisyer wrote:
My 23 AUS 7000 works fine so far, no issues. Still have the dialogue.

It seems to be just an issue with my 2 working machines.
At exactly the same time as the updates, we got a new network anti-virus system.
It could be that or just something I have done.
Still investigating.
I am going to try a complete uninstall and re-install and if that doesn't work I will just wait and see what happens with the next update.

I did get my hands on a brand new laptop and that worked fine with the same network ant-virus.
So I am assuming it is something I have done.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Brett Brown
Advocate
Solo has Param-o on a Mac AC 24 Version 5002
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,