Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Archicad 25 INT versus US version

Anonymous
Not applicable
I accidentally installed INT version of Archicad 25, opened a project and recreated all my doors and windows because they showed as missing library dots. Which I thought was odd...but really happy to see the updates in the door, window, etc. libraries. I realized the next day I installed INT instead of US so I uninstalled INT and installed US. I opened up the project and my doors, windows are missing library dots again. I went to the window object and saw it was the same crappy window design as all the previous versions of Archicad. Is there any reason I should not install INT in the US? Because the library parts are so much more sophisticated, which is slightly annoying as someone working in the US!
8 REPLIES 8
Eduardo Rolon
If you like INT you can use it without issues.
Some US users have INT as default and then extract any specific US content and add them to their office library.
I usually install both, one to AC25 INT folder and the other to AC25 USA.
---
and now you can be initiated into the long running AC group that keeps asking GS to have one Main Library (based on INT ) for everyone with specific sub libraries by region (USA, SPA, ITA, …)
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you! And thanks for letting me know how to install both.
I had no idea what I was missing with not having the INT libraries!
Podolsky
Ace
The main difference between INT and US version (apart of library) that in INT storey count starting from 0. When in US storeys starting from 1.
Eduardo Rolon
Podolsky wrote:
The main difference between INT and US version (apart of library) that in INT storey count starting from 0. When in US storeys starting from 1.
True but it does not change AC's functionality so you can open a file on either.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Hi Eduardo - Can you please explain in more detail how to install both? Where do I go to install them and where should I install them? I'm in the US, so I'm assuming that I currently have the AC25 USA as default.

Eduardo Rolon

Create different folders for each. I usually have "Archicad 25 USA" and "Archicad 25 INT" folders.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

And where do I go to download the INT library?

Eduardo Rolon

You install AC 25 INT into the INT folder and the library will be placed there.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator