Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Archicad 25

Narska
Advocate
Where can I find a list of what new goodies we can expect in the next version of archicad?
Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect
184 REPLIES 184
Barry Kelly
Darwuhr wrote:
Any news about the release of version 25 or its announcement?

As in the other post most are saying July 7th will be the announcement.
June 7th has been and gone - so I think that was just a mistake (or wishful thinking).

I am sure when there is an official announcement from Graphisoft HQ, we will all know about it.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Podolsky
Ace
7th of June was the wrong date of Archicad release from one Russian distributor website. They probably made a mistake, that later been fixed to the 7th of July.

Do you see how Russian hackers trying to disturb Archicad releases?
Professor Pickle
Advocate
MMontgomery wrote:
Any new info on AC25 yet?? I never understood why GS is always so hush hush about upcoming features. A roadmap would be great to have available.
A public roadmap means you are now accountable. Better not to say what you're working on that way no one can complain that you didn't deliver on your promises 😉

But with less cynicism, a public roadmap would be fantastic. It shows commitment and direction on the part of the company. It also gives the customers basis for a meaningful and constructive exchange with the company. Otherwise it's all just speculation and a bunch of disgruntled people complaining about stuff all the time 😉
Pushing the boundaries of local time/space continuum since 1972.
Archicad 26 | iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) | 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 | 24 GB | Radeon Pro 580 8 GB | macOS 12.6

Srinivas
Booster
https://graphisoft.com/solutions/archicad/archicad-25
ArchiCAD Services
ArchiCAD since v9 to latest
iMac, Windows 10
Jp1138
Expert
Srinivas wrote:
https://graphisoft.com/solutions/archicad/archicad-25
Thanks! I see even the Spanish version shows already there. Not many improvements to call home about at first sight, though

Installing now...

Oopss. It seems the licenceses have not been updated
ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am interested in the ability to find and work with elements between 2d and 3D. It doesn’t sound as integrated as in Revit but I’m glad for the effort. It will make life easier in complex models! I do wish for the ability to demolish wall layers in a composite structure and in complex profiles.
jl_lt
Ace
well, just saw the "new" features video... this is going to get ugly
bouhmidage
Advisor
The EVEREST project was implemented to bring ArchiCAD to the pole position in the market,
i can't see how this release can help in the project,
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 10 GB
Archicad 25
Windows 10 professional
https://www.behance.net/Nuance-Architects
Anonymous
Not applicable
Very weak release
henryL
Enthusiast
outpostarc wrote:
I am interested in the ability to find and work with elements between 2d and 3D.
I tried this new feature and from 3D to 2D it works only if the layer is visible in 2D. The new command doesn't turn on the layer, so it is quite useless.

This is an embarrassing release.